
It helped a lot and I did a lot of REM sleep. So tonight I will begin using my mask/machine at home. I also bought a wedge so I can position myself so I won't lie on my back. When I do, my oxygen level goes down.

I also found out that my sister is going to a sleep clinic soon for the same thing! Sleep Apnea runs in families and as we talked today we decided that both our mother and father had this. So - naturally - we would have it. Only it showed up when we are both in our middle years.
I am staying WW legal today and and trying to down all that water before early evening.
Today was a beautiful day outside - not too warm but not too cold. And I am trying to get through the Newbery winner "Higher Power of Lucky" by Susan Patron.

It's okay, but I am not very into it, although I am almost through with the novel. If a book grabs ya in the start, then that is a fabulous book - like Lois Lowry's "The Giver" series.
Anyway, enough of that.
Looking forward to seeing what happens on American Idol and if there is an outstanding voice - not like I am any judge. But it is fun to predict and see if you have a favorite that will make it to the finals. Dancing with the Stars was like that - very entertaining and I got hooked into it - enough to vote every week online.
Well - it doesn't take much to entertain me.
No comments:
Post a Comment