
Okay - here's the scoop on a night in the sleep clinic.
1. The sleep technologist places a lot of nodes on your head, face, legs, and cchest. They monitor your breathing and all sorts of things.
2. So you sleep the way you usually do. Ane for me, I get up about 3 times a night.
3. The next morning yousee what you did. I learned that:
a) I snore very loudly
b) I stop breathing a lot - and sometimes for over 1 minute!
c) I don't have restless leg syndrome.
4. So I am going back next week to do it all over again - and use the CPAP, a machine that forces a steady flow of air into your windpipe and forces the tongue not to cover your windpipe. We'll see. I hope it works, cause I sure could use a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed and upbeat....
Anyway, the diet is not doing well this week, but I will jump back on tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment