Sunday, January 28, 2007

Never on Sunday?

Well, today I did something that I have been wanting to do since I moved. I finished all of my thank you notes - including those to the publishers who sent invitations. And I even sent some letters off to former teen friends Katie and Paul. I would love to have their pictures up but I don't have any as yet to upload.

I also didn't exercise or follow strictly to my meal plan today, but will have that straightened out tomorrow.


It is also quite chilly today. when I went out this morning to buy groceries, it was in the 40's. However it is in the 30's and I might just use my real wood fireplace. Thanks to Marsha and Fran (who gave me a wonderful christmas present by visiting me over Christmas) I now know how to light a fire in it. Before I would just stare at it, wondering how to do it, but now - TADA! I can do it. Such simple things can bring a crazy person joy!

Anyway, as the days go on, I will tell you about my ALA experience and other little things. But now must take trash out. oh, btw, did you know I was the garbage queen? I can generate more garbage in one day than most anyone. Such a weird talent, but can't help, that's the way I am. and I never knew it until I moved farther away from a dumpster/garbage bin.

Tomorrow I visit Dr. Snow at the Sleep Clinic. I have been nodding off at work for a while now and I need to find out if I have sleep apnea. Will report back when I know.

No comments: