Monday, July 9, 2007

Back to work!

Well, my friend Davy was here with his traveling comapnion. we had a good time visiting and catching up. But boy was I really sad when they left.

And it was raining all day (yeah) but that makes one blue as well. But I guess I got over it and got ready for work today.

Only 2 more weeks of summer programs left and then on to planning for the fall! It's never ending - but always exciting to what we can do that will bring people in.

I learned a lot today from a speaker about Alabama in the prehistoric age. It was mostly underwater and themain "dinosaurs" that roam ed here were called MOSASAURS



They were big and ate whatever they wanted! Also I learned that the Union Chapel Mine, near Jasper, Alabama, is one of the best fossil trackway sites in the world.
Pretty cool!!!

No comments: