Lots of things happened over the month. One staff person got promoted (yeah for her!, 1 got emergency surgery, and 1 put in her resignation. So needless to say, the "luxury" of not working nights and weekends has flown out the window for now. But we are surviving and gearing up for summer. Luckily we do have any programming scheduled for May. That helps a lot.
I am still getting some PT for my leg. I don't think it helps the real problem, but it is good since that leg has had a lot of things happen to it over the years.
Am still trying to control my diet and really need to step up the exercise.
I do hope to visit my former home for many years in May and see my teen friends graduate.
I did have some fun guests at the end of March. The Lambert brothers came for a brief visit. I admitted to them I enjoyed their company more now since they are older.
No comments:
Post a Comment