Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wednesday Redux

Well, today was as busy as the others. Except for beinf scared about my health. So will have a stress test in a few weeks to make sure tings are okay and if not, fix them.

I was thinking about why we do things and can't explain them. Sometimes it's a basic reaction - to pain, joy, frustration, jealousy, etc. But sometimes God does have a path for us. Now if you don't believe in God, you can substitute a Higher Power, if you like.


I believe that God sent me here to be among people who are more concerned about me as a person - my health, my sanity, my overall persona. Not that my former city had people who didn't care. It's just that they were so busy with they own lives, they didn't have time to help me with mine. I tended to help them was the thing, at least I thought I was helping them. I do miss and love them all so very much as individuals and hope to see them when I visit in late spring!

Enough for today. Can't wait for the next Dancing with the Stars!

No comments: